Important Messages & Information
Livestream: COVID Cases Worldwide
Follow us to watch our regular livestreams
PPE Burn Rate Calculator Calendar
Complete the form below to receive a copy of the Burn Rate Calculator Calendar.
Schools and Childcare Programs (pdf)
List N_Disinfectants for Use Against
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) (pdf)
MRSPPE and MRS may collect certain personal information if you register to use the site or the products and features, such as newsletters or documents provided for free on the Resources page. This may include your email address, name, and location. We may also collect additional personal information, including your physical address, to facilitate the shipping of ordered products and/or services. Other non-personal information including, but not limited to an IP address, browser, and operating system may be collected. This information could be collected in the following ways:
- Cookies: Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. We may use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site.
- Web Server Logs: Information may be gathered through web server logs and could include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, and the amount of time spent at the site.
- IP Addresses: We may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
Information from Minors
How We Use Information
MRSPPE and MRS do not sell or rent your contact information to any third party. Unless otherwise disclosed to you, we will never sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without notifying you of our intent before sharing said information, and in advance, which allows you to deny said use of information.If we use your personal information, it will be associated with the following:
- Conducting and processing transactions
- Improving the website, content, products or services offered on the site
- Enforcing any legal terms that govern the use of the laws applicable to the site
- Protecting the website, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others, and
- Any other purposes where information may be collected and maintained
When analyzing site performance, we may use non-personally identifiable information to assist in improving the design and content of our site, to deliver pertinent marketing messages, and to offer any discounts or promotions about products and services listed on the site. In some cases, we may use your IP address to identify you to enforce any legal terms that govern our site or to protect our site, services, systems, information, business partners, service providers, users, customers, or others from injury or harm.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties and will only share information as described herein. There may be times when we disclose personal information, but only as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. For example, if there is reason to believe that someone is causing issue with our rights or property, or if it is imperative to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
MRSPPE and MRS take all reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information collected and maintained against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
MRSPPE and MRS websites use secure encryption, which is provided by a third party, and we use PayPal integration to further assist on some web pages where credit card information is required. To make purchases, please use a modern SSL-enabled browser such as Safari or Firefox. By doing so, it helps to protect your personal and credit card information.Please take precautions to protect your personal information while you are online. Change your passwords using a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters at least once every ninety (90) days. Please do not send personal information in an email as it is not considered a secure method of communication.
Third-Party Websites and Links
Mrsppe.com provides links to websites, products, and services operated by third parties. MRSPPE and MRS are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, content, products, services or use of any third-party websites, or any website accessed from a third party. We provide these links for your convenience, but you accept any risks associated, as well as the acknowledgment that you bear all risk when using any links to and use of the content provided on by a third-party website. You also agree that MRSPPE and MRS, as well as any associated companies on the site, will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by dealing with a third party.
The Site is affiliated with Club Colors for product branding and marketing and will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes.
The use of this website is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Oklahoma, United States, without regard to the choice of law provisions. Unless applicable laws, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement and any access to or use hereof, the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma, United States. This excludes its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Oklahoma.
Any arbitration shall take place in the State of Oklahoma, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MRSPPE may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
The terms and conditions listed herein are applicable when using this website. All provisions shall survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions.You may opt-in or out of any email communications with MRSPPE and MRS by sending us a message stating that you would like to be removed from our email list. All correspondence from MRSPPE and MRS related to your account transactions must be maintained and no opt-out feature is available. You may be contacted by a representative of MRSPPE and MRS as it relates to purchases and shipping details.
Updated: July 6, 2020
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary to protect your vital interests or that of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a condition necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee your ability to exercise your rights.
- Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information we obtain about you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ACCOUNT SETTING ASSISTANCE in the Subject Line, which also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing, and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data. You also have the right to object where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or a third party of your choosing, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information, which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA) and need more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Your Rights under the CCPA
The right to notice. You must be adequately notified of the categories in which Personal Data is collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is used.
The right to access / the right to request. CCPA permits you to request and obtain information regarding the disclosure of Personal Data collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for their direct marketing purposes.
The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request to the Website Administration Team at email@example.com with DO NOT SELL / OPT-OUT in the Subject Line.
The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain information from the Company regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected,
- The sources from which Personal Data was collected,
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Data,
- Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Data,
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you.
The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Personal Data collected in the past 12 months.
The right not to face discrimination. You have the right not to face discrimination for exercising any of your consumer rights, including but not limited to:
- Denying goods or services to you,
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties,
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you,
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of products or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
To exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can email the Website Administration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with CCPA DATA REQUEST in the Subject Line.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your valid request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal data as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt-out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt-out is specific to the browser you use. You may need to opt-out on every browser that you use.
You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads delivered by our Service Providers by contacting the Website Administration Team at email@example.com with OPT-OUT in the Subject Line.
The opt-out will place a cookie on your computer that is unique to the browser. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt-out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt-out of information about the apps that may be targeted to your interests:
“Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt-out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from your mobile device by changing the preferences.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such sites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CHILDREN’S PRIVACY in the subject line. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under California’s Shine the Light law, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allows California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services, or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request the removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.